Whether you’re looking for top-notch digital content, in-depth research, or anything in between, The Content Doctor has the skills and adaptability to generate the stories you want to get the most out of your brand. The Content Doctor’s subject matter strengths include sports, music, technology, education, history, and geography.
Looking for something else? The Content Doctor’s academic training makes him a quick study on almost any subject.
Feel free to peruse some highlights from my growing portfolio.
- Plum Voice – Website copy, B2B marketing materials, white papers, case studies, blog posts. (Please email for additional samples)
- Denver Founders (2015-2017)- Content, Social Media, Marketing.
- Schoolrunner (2016) – B2B marketing white papers, blog posts.
- Well Data Labs (2016) – Blog Post
- Lunar Rover USA (2015) – B2C landing page copy.
- The Ultimate History Project – easy-to-read articles on various aspects of history aimed at the general public.
- History News Network – special article commissioned for Veteran’s Day.
- The Irish Story – Reconsidering Irish Fatalities in the First World War, includes maps created with ESRI ArcGIS (3/25/15).
- Inside Lacrosse – Freelance content for IL’s digital platform.
- Lax All Stars
- In Lacrosse We Trust – Freelance coverage of the Denver Outlaws of Major League Lacrosse in 2015.
- LXTC Lacrosse Training Center – PR content designed to engage clients and build brand identity.
- 10 Man Ride – Coverage of Division I men’s lacrosse in 2015. (Now defunct)
- Dead For A Year blog project – celebrating the work of the Grateful Dead for an entire year.
- The Great War and Memory in Irish Culture, 1918–2010. Book.
- “Keeping the Old Country Alive: Cultural Connections between Chicago and Ireland, 1900–1933,” in New Perspectives on the Irish Abroad: The Silent People?, eds. Mícheál Ó hAodha and Máirtín Ó Catháin. Book chapter in an edited collection.
- CU Denver Global Energy Management Program Competitive Assessment.
- Numerous book reviews in various publications.